30 October 2010

OctobeReally Bad. [October 2010 Summary]

There's still two more days before it ends but i don't think there's gonna be interesting stuff happening so, for the sake of remembering what happened this month....

My October 2010 Summary


1. Sprained my knee during my first badminton session with college buddies. It has been a week and it hasn't recovered yet, still hoping.
2. Climbed almost to the top of Broga Hill, first experience in climbing, first to vomit in front of my friends in midst of climbing, love it anyways.
3. Get to be more close with a few friends, i think.
4. My work progress in the prom is reaching it's destination, less than a month before it ends.
5. I have piles of videos need to be taken care of after prom.
6. I went to get my acoustic guitar refurbished, probably going to start practicing again.
7. Haven't progressed in wargaming much due to having a life but have painted a few things.
8. My studies still seem mediocre despite constant assignments piling up, will try to do better.
9. Played a few games, liked most of them.
10. Started playing Backyard Monsters probably this month but have to thank Yannie for getting me addicted.
11. Missed dancing and moving around properly.
12. Been more than month since i started to talk to the person mentioned in last summary, wish i could write more about this topic but i would like to keep it to myself and just see where this is going.
13. Still single..? yeah sadly.

Report on single status


Currently stable but the urge to find that person is reducing, mainly because i haven't and don't know how. Who's the right person? I don't think i have been interested in ones that my parents have deemed suitable for me. But i agree with them, to some extent, i contradict myself with my standards, then what's the point in having standards when you're easily blinded by love? It just doesn't feel right when i think practicality in loving someone. Which really really annoys me, every time i think "hey, that girl's nice", "BAM!", they'll definitely be able to find something wrong with her. What i would think the reason would be though, is that they are overly-protective and will say anything to deter me from going any deeper.

Which resulted in me giving up on the idea of providing effort into chasing someone i'm interested ; adding that i put more importance on studying.

Which i guess, i'm just wishing pure love existed, no strings attached to it, no monetary or practical benefit from the relationship, just understood that we love each other, and being considerate of each other is all it mattered, forever and ever. At this age, this is the only possible way for me to truly love someone and believe that person truly loves me too, not my money or anything that'll benefit her in practical sense.

Hahaha, a man can dream about it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment