17 October 2010

There's always gonna be another hill.

Basically what i did this Friday 15th of October i went to Broga Hills with this bunch of college friends in the morning, which was about 5.30 we started to walk, and probably a bit more than half way through the way to the top, i was super exhausted, and when everyone was waiting for ol' me to catch my breath, which i never seem to before the most embarrassing thing in my teen life happened,  i started to throw up around the bushes where we were resting in complete darkness with only the flash lights some of us were carrying.

Threw up two times, thought i can hold it in, then the third time comes, and all that meal from the Mc Donalds came all out to the floor. Wasted RM4.75 and most of my dignity. Truthfully, i didn't think it was going to be a really hard climbing up to the hills, more or less i thought the path was gonna be wide and not too steep, well all the more opposite from what i had expected, for me it felt really difficult just by looking up the hill when i was going up with the others, the only light source was torchlights so it adds up to the difficulty in determining how to make every step up an inch or two.

Regardless, all that i had went through, was worth sitting down on that rock and looking at the magnificent view. One thing that's good about this trekking, is that i didn't think much, the only thing that mattered was everyone's survival and how am i able to get through this. But embarrassingly, it turned out everyone was more concerned about me. At that time i truly wish i was more stronger, even the girls helped me, i was just so disappointed at myself.

What am i gonna do about it? Well, i'll just have to wait till my legs are pain free again, i guess i used pretty much every single strands of muscle in my leg to climb up and down the hill and they are still strained badly. It's not really a problem right now, but climbing stairs is still an annoyance to me. But i'll definitely do something about this useless body of mine, not gonna embarrass myself the second time, at least not entirely.

I had a lot of fun nonetheless, in a way i've gotten close to some of my friends in college, as i said, there's practically no time to bond during college times, but even though college's could be a cold place to be in, it's where and how we met each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment