11 June 2012

Empty Crowd.

Previous post is a bit too short. Isn't it?

Nevermind me, It's just reality sinking in ever deeper than before. I just went to Genting again.

For the few months I went for a 'vacation'. Nothing special, a bit dull to be honest but I get to see other faces.
The thing about me going someone where crowded, like everywhere in Genting, is that the only thing you will look forward is all the girls you can see. I would say glance but the amount of people coming and going changes that meaning.

"Pervert!" Is what you say. That's sexist and stereotyping nerds like me.
First, I'm single, I'm not in any obligation to resist. I'm not staring if you'd interpret the word "look" as that.
Attractive or not, you can say I observe the number of different looking people in this world.
It is endless yet somehow the same words pop up in your mind when you look at someone who looks entirely different. But the two words that attracts most of my attention were kind or prideful.

Observing is cool but you get bored afterwards and realise do their faces really matter? You suddenly compare the ones you knew or used to know; some looked similar but are two opposite personalities. Then I realised again, what the hell am I doing this pointless comparisons and judgements.

The world suddenly focuses on myself again, I'm here with my family yet my mind is of somewhere distant thinking of something irrelevant. Girlfriends, girlfriends, girlfriends. Is my mind so tainted as some of you would perceive it is, that I only think about love and that it's all it matters?

Such a simple thing to want, ironically I'm an easy-going person. A simple family of my own is all I really wish for, getting a paycheck for things is only necessary for that achievement.

*Too negatives stuffs deleted*

I don't like talking to guys with my problems, somehow girls are easier to be emotional with.
Hahaha, what am I talking, girls that I know doesn't understand half the time I'm talking about.


No comments:

Post a Comment