10 January 2010

At least i tried, sorry bro.

7th January 10

I think i took too much naps each night but i get really tired when i get home, today was maths + tort class, had some fun and the tort class was much more interesting with Naveena. Though i guess i was pretty much emotional and deep in thoughts with myself this few days. Anyways, i brought it to myself so i just have to live on with it.

I seem to drive much more responsive now but at the same time more reckless i guess, hopefully it's just that i'm getting used to it and not according to feelings.

I was really stressed out that day, too many things were on my mind and it frustrated me to no end, head was really hurting so i fell asleep in the living room and damn was it hard to sleep right after that, my head was still throbbing but thoughts were going into my mind until a few hours(maybe) later i managed to get my to sleep. All that responsibilities, i tried to enforce it to myself and this is what happens. It's hard to get things off of my chest. Sometimes things just seems impossible to accomplish when all of the hard tasks and decisions comes together.

8th January 10

Suppose to be half a day of maths class but suddenly had been called by Kim to shop at 1U. I kinda feel bad for skipping maths class, i guess i wanted out subconsciously no matter what. I should say, longest shopping time ever in my life, there was Marcus and Junior too but Junior left earlier. Bad things about it? Not really, just that my feet were sore but nothing unbearable. A nice and cool time, window shopping all around, listening to cool musics from the shop lots, just chilling. I like this kind of shopping, different from usual. Gets my mind off of current happenings, i enjoyed doing just nothing.

Had an expresso in Nando's, didn't work on me, sadly, i was thinking it would help me stay up in the night and work on the videos. Thanks for the time spent on me though, i guess i really needed some time out from my moody self.

9th January 10

I think i can officially say i wasted a whole day's time on editing my brother's wedding videos, a lot of technical difficulties pop out as i try to fight it but in the end it's impossible to cure the incurable. Sigh, the whole family and relatives have been bugging me about it and now let them down when i have postponed it for so long. I really feel like crap after giving up, not that i haven't tried, i tried fixing a problem for a few hours without even any progress made. There's no way i can solve this issue on time.

Guess that leaves me on the things i can do now, the Melaka trip. I hope i finish this by Monday cause the series has been stopped for a long time and this supposed to be a movie should not be slacked any further.




Anyhow, i think i'm ok now, just that i'm not feeling as happy or sad now than before. Let's just leave them to time to solve.

No comments:

Post a Comment