01 January 2010

I guess everybody's doing it, 2009 Summary

I can honestly and literally say that, as compared to 2008, 2009 is another really fantastic year i had. Alot has changed with just a few months time in college. What's there to say? When you remember most of the memories are so meaningful, life's really great when the good stuffs covers up most of the bad stuff in it.

So here's my sequence of my life in the year 2009 summarized.

1. After SPM, 4-5 months of holiday was cold to me but had fun with family nonetheless.
2. SPM results the most of anxious time of my life, glad the results were unexpectedly good, happy my parents and brothers were proud.
3. After that, it was college choosing time, at first i wanted to study biology or medicine but can't seem to find a suitable one as one scholarship would be given but studying in Russia for 5 years was kinda ridiculous.
4. Law, never thought i get interested in it until i got addicted to a lawyer-type of game, have to thank Pheonix Wright for motivating me thus far, im grateful to him, hah.
5. Brickfields Asia College, the best thing happened in my life is enrolling in it, without this college i think 2009 won't be as exciting as before, thanks to Uncle Tan for suggesting me to go to this college.
6. Orientation week helped and motivated me to study, thanks to Kumar the motivational speaker and now my contract lecturer, he's the best.
7. First 3 months were just geek studying, only had hi-bye friends then, wasn't as excited of making friends in college than now.
8. After those months, Junior, Marcus and Kean Hoe, didn't expect them to show me the hopeful light of true friendship, i'm never forgetting the first day we met in the English Language class, thanks to Ramon again for introducing.
9. May Jean, Kimberley, Mei Quin, Jo Ann and See Wei. Probably the first few girls that i talked to, huh pathetic but true, they also given me courage and some confidence too, i don't know what my social life would be like if i never met one of them.
10. As the group forms, more great friends gathered, Lee Tat, Stan, Andrew, Geraldine, Ah B, Michele, Winnie, Ethel, all different kinds of people but all have warm hearts.
11. A little bit of steamboat here, some lunch over there, a little bit of karaoke there and some window shopping right over here, enjoyed those little things in this year.
12. Not as challenging as SPM, studying was both fun and exciting with them all.
13. Starting to say "randomness" for sometime before it spreads to the whole group, so random.
14. Final exams, a dark time, not just because of the pressure, it was more than just racing against time with the exam papers but still something to be learnt of.
15. Finally prom night, most glamorous time of my life, everyone looked really good, especially the girls, they are sizzling hot, hah, was the most awkward when trying to pop to rock music, darn you people that formed a circle for us to dance, hahah.
16. Melacca trip, most tiring trip, and when a trips makes you drop dead when you reach back home, its going to be super-duper awesome.
17. Elaine and Chew Teng, another two girls that talks to me for just randomness, but cool anyways.
18. Maths class, the most relaxing class since the lecturer is more like a teacher and a friend, have to mention the shy groups too eh? Chester, Kin Sin, Kanimoli, Rainbow, Shu Yuen, Amala and Jugmeet, shy mathematicians that maths class not as boring as would have expected.
19. Christmas, first time transporting people starting from Rawang until finally reaching USJ to Geraldine's Open House, first time driving back home after midnight, most coolest day i had, a bit semi-blue christmas for though, that crush just comes back when i'm most weakest in heart, hah.
20. Eldest brother's wedding ceremony, expected to be really tiring but still bearable, was the cameraman for him and opened my brother's side of the door of the "flower car", really honoured and happy for him.
21. First time telling and sharing deep secrets to friends, a really really really weird experience, but nice nonetheless.

And finally, my simple yet fantastically special year comes to end with me spending the last day at home with brothers playing Maple Story, as usual. 2009 holds a lot of meaning to me and i will treasure for all eternity and of course, it is also the year i first start my blog, "Infinite Light, Travel Forever" yes, life is full of that bright light that shines upon our paths which seems to be a really long one, and therfore, i'm also grateful for myself to have created this internet journal of mine, so that i could be reminded of 2009 if i so ever forget when my life change and kept moving forward in life.

I welcome 2010, with hopeful mind and wishful heart that it will be another more exciting, more discovers, more experiences, more randomness for it to bring me as it starts today. Happy New Year everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment