02 January 2010

Confused and lost, but still hopeful.

Love is full just of questions,
When does it begin?
Where does it end?
How does it remain?
Why does it exist?
Love is easy to be questioned,
but hard to answer.

Showing your presence,
My mind overflows with thoughts of you.
Listening to you,
My heart calms down by your voice.
But when i gaze upon you,
it trembles again with joy.

I wish tis' the same for you,
yet it is not, how it saddens me.
I walked some steps towards you,
yet you do not notice, how it frustrates me.

Is she the one?
Or are this thoughts of her,
Merely just an illusion of love?
There never seem to be a way to connect,
There was never an untied knot between us.

My past has came back,
it again pierces my heart everyday as before,
yet now, i will be having my future,
the chance of having my heart pierced ever deeper,
or it will finally help me destroy my haunting past.

What to be blame more than my heart,
that never seem to be strong,
and easily swayed by beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment