24 January 2010

Sometimes.

A week has past i think, seems like it went fast but i was busy the whole time i think, either with studying or just fooling around in KL. Most of the time i took pictures and scenes throughout the week.

I use the camera so often that i would feel lost without it. So often that i chained it to my pants, wherever i go, there would shots and films be taken. Sometimes i get the feeling people that are not so close around me may think i'm overdoing this thing. Seeing me just randomly taking pictures of friends, filming them, i can see why people may easily interpret my actions as trying to get attention from people around me. I don't blame them, well how many people are there that would film their classmates every week without fail?

Sometimes i just wonder why whenever i'm doing things out of the ordinary, i would feel people giving the wrong reasons for the actions i have taken. Though, that's why i would take some steps backward rather than full sprinting ahead whatever i like to do.

Sometimes i feel the videos i made don't really satisfy most of my friends. When i go to college, seldom would they talk about it; i only see comments in facebook. To be honest, what's fuelling my conviction to continue is because i merely think everyone's supporting me, non-profit services, purely free of charge. Then i would think about why some productions that aren't profit motivated would eventually dissolve. I really hope i can continue doing this even if i get married in the future. Because i have a dream, about a 3rd season and a 4th one, or maybe even a "What's Happening In London?" will eventually be made.

I don't want to brag about it but i just hope i will never lose my faith in this and trust my friends that they are using their inner-selves to support me even though they do not show it out..

No comments:

Post a Comment