09 January 2011

Cleaning and adding.

Couldn't resist to change my blog again, well it's the year 2011, so why not give it a change of looks. Besides the background i used was kinda messy. Not implying that i don't like the bunch of you beside my blog, or am i?

Anyhow, i'm just going to update my current status, well, what can i say, although a week has passed by, nothing much happened, except for Tuesday, woke up at 8.30 something, went to college only to realize there wasn't a class on that day. Thought i'd studied for a bit but couldn't concentrate, watched a couple of episodes of Kuroshitsuji.

Met Kean Hoe around 12 to 1, seems like he was sort of in the same situation as me. Decided to go eat together, called Junior, luckily, he was free, so we went to a cafe around Kepong and chat for like 3 hours and we went our separate ways, gladly the traffic was not bad. Coincidence or fate? I don't really care.

Classes resume as normal, when you have little interactions with people, the moment lectures comes to a halt, i'm already on my way back home, that's how it has become for me, nothing's the same as before. But hey, who's complaining, oh my bad, probably just me.

----------------------------

Be sure to check out "More about me" on the left-handside widget, which of course, concerns myself, they are just twits i favourited in twitter while elaborating in more detail in the page. Will regularly update on the page so remember to check it more often.

This is Jake, telling you that my life currently is firetrucking boring compared to the majority of people i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment