27 January 2011

No, it's not about you. (About my tweets)

Mmmm, although the title may be quite literally true, as in most of the stuff i post is about me.

But it nevertheless suits to what i'm gonna talk about, which is about twitter tweets.

No more than 140 characters per tweet, and how much can you dish out of it? You can never write anything detailed enough to understand, or on the other hand, you can never write anything too simple to be of interests.

However, the uses of twitter seems to be a lot, albeit not detailed, advertise your blog, promote anything, inform your status/location, post famous quotes, follow horoscope predictions and much more. That said, the most common use for the average twitter would be to post 'moment of thoughts' as i would like to call them, because the things i often i see are what they are thinking at the moment. Which i would comment(to myself also) that they often give me the feeling of "mmm hmm" more than "oh, that's interesting."

That said, it's not to say tweets like that are boring but the act of doing it is quite unusual. First, if you imagine that if twitter was for yourself only, you would be the only one twitting and only one to know about it. Similarly in real life, thoughts are confined to yourself. Why this use of twitter seems unusual is because with it, thoughts are made in real life although not necessarily accurate in time. It's like people can reach other minds and send each other messages through it.

Personally, i may have taken the use too deep, sometimes, i will go overboard and twit something bad about people, which for me, respectively reflects what i'm thinking at the moment. But you have to understand, it is that 'instability' as Kim calls it, causes such thoughts. I don't know how many readers will ever remember this to his/her heart cause i have talked(metaphorically speaking) about it countless time here. But anyhow, it's simply that due to my solitude-like-life and fluctuations of mood that causes my insatiable desire to express my feelings not restrictively. Although not to the extend of saying who's who, you should only take the tweets as a pinch of salt, i'm not saying to disbelieve it but don't misunderstand me or misinterpret me.

And for Gods sake, don't ASSUME anything, i can't emphasize this enough, there's alot of people(including me) that likes to do that, and so before you do that, CONFRONT me about certain tweets that you find suspicious, i will tell the truth as long as it does not result the loss of a friend, or involve a loss of an arm, just saying. But how likely does that ever happen, i talked about so many sensitive stuffs, up till today, nobody's interested in talking about it, with me.

I'm just gonna tell you that, i'm a person that prefers to be neutral and a secret keeper, i've never truly talked bad about people, i'm just stating the obvious to what is witnessed by my own eyes and heard from my own ears. Any assumptions i make are merely just that, i don't believe in them but it is the possibilities that are present before the truth becomes apparent.

But seriously, when i think about myself, the only thing i think is the cause of the deterrence  of friends talking to me is my stupid "you talk, i talk" attitude to less-closer friends. Am i in any way, considered to have done something wrong to be hated or neglected? No, so i believe besides the cause of the lazy attitude, i have no reason to think i'm hated or neglected. Therefore, people are ignoring me, because i 'ignore' them.

You wanna know who, you wanna know why, talk to me about it, i'm not gonna stare at you, i'm not gonna eat you, i'm not gonna get mad at you, i'm just gonna blush and then openly talked to you about it.

Because your my friend and you have the right to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment