10 July 2009

Just classical.

Listening to classical musics, oh man... i just wished i could go to a orchestra, any kind would do, really.

I can imagine the whole scenery just by listening to them on the pc; cellos, trumpets, violins and of course the piano, i would imagine them being played by the few dozens of musicians and the strict conductor, guiding the whole orchestra.

Too bad i missed the chance of 2009, the last orchestra i was planning to go and watch had it's tickets sold out. Lots of people back at my place wanted to go, i held a lot of responsibility in helping them; families and friends were disappointed at the moment of receiving the bad news, from me. I don't know about the others really feel but i felt horrible, filled with guilt and a broken mind. It was one of my friends who has watched more frequently of orchestras had asked me to go but he delayed to buy the tickets with every week passing until the very last moment.

I can't blame him, he has done nothing wrong because i think i was too excited on the event, it's really just my fault for not taking the initiative when i wanted to watch something that i have always loved listening to from the beginning of that time. I felt immense feelings of regret and felt really sorry towards all who had looked forward to.

To the people i previously invited, i apologize for my foolishness and ignorant in the matter, i'm truly sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment