31 July 2009

Happy birthday to my-emo-self XD

In the college library now, gonna use 30 minutes to write something since maybe i won't have internet for the next day.

Yup, 31st July, i only realized that i'm turning 18 yesterday night, i was like looking at the mirror in the toilet and said "Hey, i'm about to be the same person again but going to begin another life with it, an 18 years old life.". Even though i would say same but i maybe totally wrong; i was watching my four years of family photos yesterday with my mum and my bro, Max and damn do i look like crap when i was young, not to mention more hyperactive than my current self. Yeah, change happens slowly but but it changes alot more than you think. Though somethings will never change, but other changing myself, i'm also creating new things for myself, like principles and personalities.

Still a bit emo today, heh, i told myself to try to be happy for once but... old emotional habits die hard, eh? Hah, don't worry, today i'll be a 'happy emo'. Going to celebrate with my family tonight at Wong Kok, Kepong Jusco. I want to celebrate with all of them, if possible.

Thanks for all who have wished me a happy birthday, i owe you all a favor the next time i see you, especially the ladies of course, hehe. Oh yeah my wishes? one of them i always wished every year is that everyone will happy and safe and i wish everyone that i know to be always be together with me forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment