19 July 2009

When can you ever say these things?

To tell the truth, i think i have not yet obtain the chance to even talk REALLY deeply about myself with anyone beside with my family. Writing seems to be only other way express myself truly, when did i ever had that kind of chance during my high school times? absolute nigh. For now, let's just see if there is any different about college :\

If i would compare myself with the one before now, my defects and problems are getting lesser by the day.

I had a talked with my mum last night again, i was having trouble putting my time on things like the guitar, dance, drawing and other stuffs that i like to do. She made me realized that the problem is not having able to do all those things but rather focusing on one thing only, i have so many interests in things that i gave myself pressure, etc. no one supports my hobbies to the very end; this gave me pressure to do it on my own.

"Yes, having a lot of interests is really a good thing, it brings flexibility and enjoyment in life but you must put what is of most utter importance in life and what is that? That's education, you like studying too, right? and that's one thing you certainly need to put your mind into first before any of those. That's the first 'pressure' you need to get rid of first and when that is done, you have more time because you are much more free and ease. You don't need to dance or play the guitar to the point of performing on stage, you just want to look good while you're doing it. So only do them once you really have more than enough time to do them since you still have more education to get rid of"

And my mum also helped me realized that putting so much pressure to myself have caused you to have sleeping disorders, i'd always wake up suddenly every hour or so; causing myself to look like an emo.

No comments:

Post a Comment