19 July 2009

My Friday - Part 2 - Steaming Night

Continuing from Kepong Station. Another post will come shortly again.

Took a breather for a while with my brother before my mum came to fetch us. Saw Kean Hoe and MQ there too. I can guess that they weren't doing any better than us too cause they took the first train.



It was kind rushed afterward, thought i could have the time to take a nap before going out but actually... no, 5 minutes later Jr. called and immediately, the next thing that happened was that i'm sitting at the restaurant getting ready to eat. Let me see if i can remember the names, May Jean, Mei Quin, Yee Ling, Kean Hoe, Andrew, Thomas, Ah J, Ah B and Jr.... yup.. they are the people that came.

Felt really uncomfortable when Kean Hoe cooked the "living ones"...damn i should not have went there, it's really disturbing and sad. Solely because i have a buddhist heart although i don't strictly follow it as i have said in previous post, still sickening when i think about it. Note to self - never go eat when someone wants to eat 'freshies' rather than not letting them eat them, it's not my way to obstruct people from doing what they like.

Standing almost middle of the road to take this special view.

Didn't went back when my parents came to fetch me, we had some dinner at the nearby food court. Totally tired throughout the day, from the morning to the night i was busy with every minor and major events. Still, i couldn't get a good night's sleep as usual.

Well.. i find it hard to call everyone friends nowadays, in my opinion the word 'friend' shouldn't be so easily used for everyone, in my case if i
seriously called someone my friend, i do really mean it as in there is true friendship between us. I have brought this issue for so many times again and again but not because i'm frustrated about it; it's just because i'm just experiencing what true friendship through trials and error. Throwing around the word makes it meaningless like if someone met me and just talked for a few times, does that immediately make him a friend? Not in my book so no his not. It's just more of a friendly talk per se; still not the friend status, just someone i happened to bump into for more than once.

From my encounters of friends, it is almost impossible differentiate them to groups; i can only say what level of friendship can possibly be made with someone depending on major aspects like personalities. It's not right to say you are not compatible with someone when you can't get along with them, it's just..

"if your life string isn't really tangled with the other strings, they'll just become parrallel when you straighten them, unrelated to each other but are going at the same path with each other."

The concept of true friendship is still blurry for me, it's not something easily explained and certainly not something easily obtained. More of this when i continue to learn this concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment