04 July 2009

WeekOsignments (pun for assignments)

Kinda stupid of me, when i read through other people's blog; writing about their lives, i always think to myself if ever writing here is helping myself to solve my life problems. I can only think of one, that writing a blog is a means to express your feelings but having no one to give advice on or support on your views, it just feels pointless. Just another place to be emo when you just can't be emo elsewhere. But preaching over this simple matter, just doesn't matter. I can just summed it all up in one sentence to you.

I'm reading your's. Are you reading mine?

July - First Week 2009

This is probably the first time i am finally getting busy with assignments and projects. Well, mainly the reasons are procrastinating; the will to do my works just come right at the last minute before the deadline and when the will comes, i pretty pumped.

Monday, right after i came back home from college, i started to doing my economic assignment in a way that forces me to not just finish it but to make myself understand it clearly. I used quite a lot of time on this one, i took me 10 hours to finish that single essay which just reaches almost four pages. But i wasn't regretful, it was the other way round; finally completing and understanding what i just did was more than enough. At the same time, just by knowing that satisfaction of accomplishment, i could sleep soundly.

Tuesday, my duties are not quite done yet, one more to go and this one took me 5 hours to do. Well, the very next day, i said to my parents and myself that i'm totally bummed, tired from studying but i was too caught on Facebook. I wasn't addicted to Facebook because it has random questions and special features, i was addicted because it motivates me to think how important friends are and it is really because of you all, i found happiness in studying. Joy in life always tingles my hear and also warms it. I couldn't sleep until 10 pm that night, before remembering i should be resting.

After thursday, i was pretty much relaxed compared with the past three days, i still have a Malaysian Studies project not yet completed , in a sense; there were still more things to write about. I have to thank Junior for pushing me though, if it weren't for him i could have done worse than the other people that are in the group. That would be quite embarassing indeed.

In between those days, there were stress building up after classes, not until a lunch the college pals there, even though i don't talk much, just being with them seems to make forget about worries; just like during old times in high school. Unfortunately, time passes, friends are changed, that's what been making down a bit for the moment. I just recently heard a bad side of one of my high school friends, sadly one of my close friends. Hmm, dejavu? i think i wrote this before, or maybe it's just the same person but he's doing something bad again? Well, i won't dwell much into what my friend did, i will only say, i might see him in different way...

Hmph.. to think i waited to update the blog was something negative. Life, eh?

Fin at 5 a.m. Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment