17 August 2009

Barely awake.

oh damn, my eyes are just barely keepin up with me. Probably because i kept on playing my guitar, dancing, facebooking repeatedly throughout the day, note to self: practice self control.

Ah, can't help it since, next week is a holiday week and today was a free day and had alot of time in my hand. Getting a bit fed up with Econs, find it hard to go through the same friggin test again, so what if our class had split up between good and bad, it just makes things more complicated and frustrating for us students. Our results were maybe bad due to the lack of understanding the question; not because we were friggin lazy. Hence, the lack of quality in the lecturing itself, how are we suppose to answer question when we are not even able to know SPECIFICALLY what is needed to be answered, plus all the lecturer told us was "try to think and apply the econ theories in the question" , so we did, and then what do you know, we were wrong again and although again he says we were friggin lazy and just orally explained why we were wrong, where's the answer paper? Screw him and the crappy GI Joe.

I can go on writing the 'disadvantages of the lecturer' forever but no, he's just not worth the time.

Luckily, i won't have classes for the next week, so i think that's a plus. Decided to grow my hair for a little longer, i have never seen myself having long hair so this is my chance, additionally i can have a different kind of hairstyle when i decide to go to saloon, i'm excited like a little girl that was just starting to get puberty hahah.

My hair pulled back by a hair-band~~

Not gonna write much but on a side note, i was thinking of a time to go for a REAL hangout for once with my college pals, seems like we seldom hangout and just talk nonsense for hours. A good place and good time is hard to choose since everyone lives at very different places..


No comments:

Post a Comment