07 August 2009

Endless screams of agony, I still have the ultimate faith.

Don't mind the title, i'm actually still quite sane and normal for your information. If you're wondering why i posted crappy posts that are recently posted, again, i'm fine, most of the time. Just that i haven't been wanting to write and was totally random in my posts, and maybe still am. For the meantime i'll mostly just write about my week.

K, about my recent routines for this week, i have started to bring my digi camera to college, reason? my phone's camera is kinda crappy; stratch it, my phone sucks so i brought my cam, difference? A whole lot more difference, no offence but my college pals were camera whoring more than usual when i used my phone, a good thing? Maybe, maybe not.

Monday to Wednesday is different from Thursday and Friday, different gangs of friends, different scenario, comparison? Nah i can't really compare, since both are quite useful to me. Joudan, joudan deshou( Just kidding) although i'm not socializing but being inside the society, is enough for me. I haven't reminded myself of this for a long time for why i'm really behaving just like this, i just like being together with friends, seriously, i'm enjoying and having fun in my own way.

Going back home from college alone more often than usual, advantage? more time for myself, easier to enter the train and more time to relax. Lonely? nope, not really but getting tired of listening to my classical songs collection, found alternative.

Marcus lent me these two books today, immediately read one of them and got hooked up on it, probably gonna make a good animation series or a movie since i've just the first chapter. When i'm gonna finish them? Hmm, maybe until next year, sorry Marcus, going to keep them for a while, don't mind me eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment