09 August 2009

Blogging With Smooth Jazz

Things are just cool now, nothing seems to be too stressful. I think I'm actually feeling confident in life.
  • I managed to settle myself on random personal thoughts.
  • I managed to spend time and have fun with my friends and family.
  • I managed to calm myself concerning college pressure.
  • I managed to do what i like and relax myself.
Yup for once in a while i do not write to complain but to compliment about my life, i think only now, I'm looking life at a different view.

As the title says I'm listening to jazz, one of my favorite genres. I have weird likings of music, I'm actually interested in techno, rock, classical, jazz, English and Japanese based songs.

Yeah, i don't really like Chinese songs that much now, mainly the ones that currently in "trend". The older ones were actually greater because they still have uniqueness to them, unlike the ones that are popular now, they would sound so boring that you think most of the songs actually are similar to each other and they really are. Plus, there are getting more and more singers and bands for all i know is that their voices and style of music are all too common. Because of that, not much of songs i could sing in karaokes now, I miss the old days.

PS: G.I. Joe ain't that great so i would advice anyone to not go and pay to watch the movie in a theatre, i would suggest Distric 9 ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment