28 August 2009

Last post for this week

Wow.. never thought my holiday week would be this boring.

Went to my apartment at Kepong for two nights, i used most of my time doing my econs objectives and finished reading the book Marcus had given me(gonna give back to you, dude). Well, pretty much because there was absolutely nothing to distract me, the apartment almost had nothing but necessities which means, there was no internet(big chunk of my time used on this), no gaming computer present(all i had was Lil HP with me) and no Astro. Just study books and... well, nothing.

So i tried to call some friends living nearby, realized they were busy and immediately cancelled whatever i wanted to do with them. FINALLY, i thought an idea to past time, i still had my digital camera with me, and throughout the journey i've been randomly recording videos. So why not make a vid to pass time, plus i was suppose to continue posting related videos of 'WHIC?' series, can't let down the audience, eh?

My mum was with me and since she had watched almost all my videos and pics, she gladly helped me made the video too lol surprisingly embarassing but fun experience to make a vid with my mum. For anyone who still did not know, i got another blog called Light Production which i post vids there. Since some people don't play facebook, i made it private so if you wanna see them, post your emails so that i can approve you.

Oh, i forgot to tell why my title says 'last post of the week', well this weekend going to Penang with my family for some relaxing and fun vacation, haven't gone traveling for sometime. Don't worry be sure to know a vid about that would also be made too, hahah.

Post you next week, blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment