02 August 2009

Relaxed. Calmed. Dreams reflecting to feelings.

As the title says, i'm relaxed for once. Dreams, lately the ones that are mine are changing. Going to let some secrets out and somethings considered 'rou ma'(direct), not as caring about my self-image. I may hint something but don't jump to conclusions, readers, k?

Personally, don't know about others but i use my dreams to as a guide to what i think most of the time but mostly just for people i know; i would say the more i dream about someone, the better i like that person even though in reality, it may not look like it but that's what my subconscious mind tells me.

It may sometimes be false but when it's the truth, i know it is.

Since high school, i have a tendency to dream about my friends, most of the dreams have my closest friends and still dreaming of them now. The scenario would most likely be in a school where it is just like any other day. After this year, the school changes to college, and dreams just started to get mixed with my old ones and new ones(but only a few), indicating that there are more friends that i like now. Weird in dreams but true in reality, i still miss my old ones but starting to like new ones too.

Ok.. even deeper now,

i'd also dream about the girl i have a crush on.. or maybe even love. I say that because i can remember more clearer.. the dreams of her.. when i dream about her, i immediately knew i was just simply.. dreaming, something that will never happen. That's how i see if i still have feelings for someone.. well i think that's the most pathetic thing i wrote as of now.. Surprisingly, again, after going to college, i've been dreaming of another girl too but not that wishful and intimid but still some feelings for her. But i will never stop dreaming about her now.. a bad thing though..


...sadly, after dreaming somoeone i like.. i'd cry in the end of it and wake up with teary eyes.. thinking to myself that i'm a sad and pathetic loser.. why the hell am i like this? I hate this side of me... so friggin damn emo..

No comments:

Post a Comment