13 August 2009

Cameraman at College, Editor at Home.

Since Form 4 or should i say since i got my first phone for birthday, i've begun to take pictures and videos with my phone frequently, mostly the pictures are randomly taken when my friends don't notice, notice that i ONLY take pictures like that when ONLY they are a-bit-closer friends, i find it hard to just take photos of any kind of people without their consent, mainly because it's meaningless.

What i truly believe of my real intentions of doing so is to capture memories in the form of visual images. I would often look through my photos from time to time and i feel nostalgic about, that's why i immediately began my 'hobby' right when i could and that's why, i treasure all the moments together of everyone i'm close to.

Currently, i've became my college friends' "Cameraman" though i usually get the "Don't TAKE MY PICTURES" reactions. When i think about it, in a way; this was what bringing me closer to them, my college pals. AND when i think about it AGAIN, all this happened only after three months of being emo-ish that i met them. Seems like a lot things happen THREE MONTHS after college.

Once again this is another post i give thanks to everyone i know, all my F&F(family and friends). I'll always be thankful of whatever you have contributed to me in whatever way you had because you helped me moved another step up on this endless stairs of my life.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment