18 August 2009

Last time, maybe until next week.

And you have been informed about my current health, then i'm gonna tell you here, i'm sick. Just recently it gotten a bit worse but trying to get better. I wish this didn't happen to me because a lot of people and things are affected just by this measly illness of mine.

Nope, i don't think it's THE flu but i'm not taking my chances so i won't be going to college for the sake of not infecting you all, maybe only until Friday.

Another thing is that, i will stop onlining for the week or maybe much lesser than usual because i need to have extreme concentration on my studies, i'm pretty pumped up for the recited exam for econs, gonna give my all even if it kills me.

I'm gonna miss internet for a while but my responsibility comes first and so now i shall say farewell to my fellow friends for the moment in time, i'll miss you all even if it's for only one day or.. a week... or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment