16 August 2009

Nothing to write, a good thing?

My minds quite empty now, in a sense that i am unable to write thoughts here. Guess i'll write about my Friday Karoake then.

I had to skip afternoon maths class today, i got both OKs from my parents and lecturer though i still feel some unwillingness to leave maths class because i kinda like them bunch, especially my lecturer, Ms. Kong, it was surprising enough that she would let me off for this since i was SKIPPING her class, i hope someday i'd repay her generosity and kindness. Moreover she already have plans for me and the other maths classmates to have fun together, she's awesome.

Went to G-Box with M, MJ, KH, K, W, J. Somehow i felt loneliness during travels, i usually occupy myself with thoughts, regardless of who i was traveling with, i'll always stare blankly into nothingness.

I'm sure anyone that had went with me to karoake will find it surprising to see the other side of me, i can be quite the different person, heh. Too bad, G-Box sucked @$$, just sat in the room for 1 hour and their operating system failed and was needed to be reboot, before we knew, time was already up. This was my first time to G-Box, and my last time.

Still had fun though, thank you, Junior, for the belated birthday gift, the Twiggies was tasty, and happy birthday Kim, i'll have a gift for you maybe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment