06 April 2009

Day 25 - Another Sunday, Another Prep

Day 25 - 5th April 2009

Sigh.. I'm not gonna say much but yeah, Sundays are my prep days now. Hard to admit but after i started going to college, my mind is always busy thinking about what to plan for the next whole week every time this day comes. So weekends probably ain't my fun days but more of relaxation and preparation days.


When i think about it, most people that are actively working or studying has this kind of problem. And probably most of them are not excited about. Ok, I'm gonna start stating some facts now; I'm not going to talk about today but about myself and the majority of people in this world, expect more of these from time to time.

Most of their thoughts are probably:

1. I hate Mondays because I'm gonna be busy the whole week again.

2. Waiting for Monday to come feels as if it's like waiting for your punishment.

3. It's like a drill i have to do for almost half of my lifetime wasted on it.

4. It gets tedious, repetitive and boring every time Monday comes.

5. When will Friday come? ;)

That's because most people think these daily tasks 'are forced to' or 'they have to' as reality wasn't helping them at all but causes them to think it's suffering to do so to continue and support their lives. Well not gonna preach but why do you think like that? Have you ever ask yourself 'Why do you study or work and at the same time, you feel frustrated about it?' Is it because you hate it? In my opinion, the answer is, no, it's not because you hate it; It's because you haven't realised the value of what your doing all this time.

For me to prepare mentally for Mondays or any other frustrated times for that matter, i just thought about what if i had completed my tasks, how valuable are the tasks to my future, my family, the people around me and myself. By reminding myself this, i can quickly and gladly overcome any challenges i encounter and appreciate whatever i'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment