24 April 2009

Day 43 - Come Up To The Stage

Day 43 - April 23rd 2009

This day had finally came, as excited as i am myself, i would expect pretty much less from my high school as they are dirt cheap when giving out awards. I bathed, dressed, tidied and shaved for today(well, that's what i normally do anyways) and so me and parents went there before the ceremony started(bad idea).

Upon reaching the high school, i greeted some teachers and friends and finally entered the school's hall. I got to admit, There was a feeling of nostalgia when i was visiting my old school at that time, precious memories of events happened at the place were zooming by my mind. I wanted to go look around the place but the day was hot as if I was staying in a cooking stove so i sat in the hall. Friends were coming one by one, chatted with them using a few sentences(yeah).

I was hoping i get the chance to ask them if they wanted to hang out some other times but you know, stupid personality of mine. Anyhow, I didn't notice who was giving a speech at the stage until someone pointed me out she was the headmistress as i have never seen her since i left high school and i heard the old one had retired a few months ago. After some speech from another random guy, there was this funny play from the students in the high school began. Of course they still haven't use mics for their acts so i have no idea what they were saying even though they were yelling but their acting gave me some guesses about the story that they were telling and some stupid and funny moments got my attention *breaths in deeply* oh i didn't put any commas or fullstops, silly me.

Yeah just a book, great, now what do i do with it.

After the musical play from the school's band(it was awesome), it was finally time for the awards ceremony, one by one we lined up to get our awards by sorting us from our SPM results, i was placed on the 33rd place along with my other friends. Although I was excited, it was already over before i knew it, well that was quick. Afterwards I went down to take some pictures for my friends when they were getting the books(any pics that i have taken for you, please ask me if you want your's but i warn you some of them are blurred out.), oh yeah i have forgotten to say that the rewards were books containing a certificate for excellency, yay.

Well we were scattering away and getting back home after getting some cash for our results. Not even a single goodbye from me or anyone else and we all just went back.

No comments:

Post a Comment