18 April 2009

Day 35 - Things are changing ( Part 1 )

(This day will have loads of things to write, so, you are warned, readers.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 35 - 15th April 2009

Loads of stuff keeping myself busy most of time, Law and English language classes today. After college started, I've noticed that i have been really kin into studying, though i have friends in college, i always put my education first in the list of my important things in my life. Before any class started, i always try to get seats in front of the classroom regardless if my friends were there and not in front; i always think if my friends truly wish for their education, they will sit with me in front and concentrate on what the lecturers are teaching rather than having only the purpose of increasing friendship among each other when you can do that at another time and another place.

Not saying that they have to, an example from today's Law class , i can consider that i came early and chose to sit in the front, most people won't really want to sit in the front (so most of the other classes i attended, i sat alone, this may have it's ups and downs but i don't mind it at all), however, i wish most of the time, people that do sit in front are people that are as kin as i am to learn, well it can't be helped since most of the time(again) back seats are taken by people with characteristics that you can guess right on your first try if you know what i mean. Anyways I'm not here to point any fingers but my true point from this is that the me in high school was not anything like that though, I'd always chat with my friends, be together with them anytime, anywhere.

I'm not saying i don't do those things anymore but i certainly have changed in some of my life even though i still live at the same place. I never went out for quite some now, not sure when will that time will ever come but it will come again; I spent more time thinking learning all sorts of things including cooking meals from my mom and drawing sketches; I'd practice dancing or write my blog rather than playing computer games like i used to have. Things are starting to move on for me, i get the feeling that I'm just coming to realize my purpose in life like the frog finally climbing out of the well that it had been living in and saw the world for the first time.

I'm going to leave some of my thoughts in mind before i blow everything out in this one. OK, continuing from where i stopped.. ahh.. after law class i went out with the usual friends i'm with while having some news coming. I got to say, chatting can be a problem when you're eating; when food was stuffed inside your mouth and some one wants to talk to you, theres usually more than just words your friends are receiving. The real problem though, is that not every time a person speaks, everyone can clearly hear what they are saying. Thus, a stable friendship amongst each other can be hard to maintain even though we are so close to each other, it feels as if we are in different continents.

No comments:

Post a Comment