28 April 2009

Day 44 to 46 - Everyday is an adventure

Day 44 - 24th April 2009

Friday, this afternoon i went to my family apartment again with me driving. Sometimes i feel as if driving a car was naturally obtained by myself, i feel like i have been driving for a long time; just by holding on to the steering, i felt i've been turning it for countless of times. To think i just got my license a few months ago and i still can't even park properly, this feeling was already present to myself. Don't worry, i didn't went into an accident or anything that day.

Stayed at the apartment for the night, watched some movies with Max and slept early for tomorrow i have more adventuring to do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 45 - 25th April 2009

My parents, Terb and myself were going to visit Uncle & Aunt Tee at Seremban but first we went to fetch Terb from his apartment. After that we begin our journey to Seremban, first, we went to Nilai as my father has some work to done over there. After a brief time, we arrived at our main location but Uncle and Aunt Tee were still working so went to an Amway shop and a shopping center nearby. Yes, as i have mentioned before which was a month ago that my brother, Terb was an Amway member so we were able to buy at that shop(only members can buy Amway products). My family have been using them for quite some time now as we were concerned to maintain good health in our family.

Anyways, boring health products aside, the people that we were waiting for have arrived and we chatted, ate some lunch together, sat at their home before leaving for home. They are a bunch nice people, most of the time the things my mom talks with Aunt Tee were about crystals since both of them have strong beliefs on the powers of the crystals. Terb and I don't have a strong bond with our cousins because of family problems long time ago, so nothing much happening there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 46th - 26th April 2009

Sunday, got up, ate breakfast, surfed some web and played some games on the computer. Afterwards practiced dancing for an hour and again probably did the same old routines as any other Sundays i would have which is, preparation for monday class.

Before i slept, of course i pulled the Economy textbook to study until my eyes gotten heavy, yeah nice habit since studying before sleeping leaves tired without letting myself filling my mind with useless concerns for the next day.

My life is pretty solitude i guess, no outside contacts except with my family. Friends can be out of the question when you want to have a talk with them since i can't get a reasonable number of friends to go hang out and have a real conversations. Don't ask me out if your about to talk about jokes all the time, it hurts my brain to listen repeating senseless laughter and in the end i lose interest. Well i can't say for certain about 'hang outs' since i can't really joke much and i am much more of a serious person but i actually tried to make some sense and interests into conversations, well i failed repeatedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment