23 April 2009

Day 40 to 42 - Work Harder, Live Better

Day 40 - 20th April 2009

Waking up tiredly for class, last night I had to finished up my assignment on the computer. The work was easy but the problem was trying to get the printer to work, damn should have use it more often. Anyways, went to the college, listened to the lecturer teaching history; I repeatedly yawn, my nose was getting red and tears kept coming out from my eye, yeah, when i am being bored i automatically cry for no reason, no big deal.

Something out of the ordinary happened? Nope, nothing much except i hung out with my friends in a restaurant for several hours and waiting for them to stop flapping their mouths so i could go home and study for tomorrows class, yes i don't like people talking useless crap for several hours and yes, I'm not talkative and shy. Other than that i was totally exhausted from that and could not do anything, what a bummer. Good news is that tomorrow was an afternoon class so can begin studying later.

Day 41 - 21st April 2009

I ate some breakfast and began studying for Aria's class until it was time to go. Aria was again, 15 minutes late and thus, the class finished later. At that time, the train station was already fully packed with people. Luckily, my dad called and i get to drive back home, yay except for being dead tired at that time. I was so tired i my eyes were irritated, i had to take a nap but there was this assignment i haven't even started yet so again i worked on it until it was late at night.

Day 42 - 22nd April 2009

Finally the last day of college for this week, surprisingly today wasn't as tiring as i would have expected. Getting by Kevin's class isn't as exciting as Aria's but it's still interesting since i could have some laugh about the person who has a funny and/or bad english language skills asking questions to Kevin like 'Can you use Malaysian English to explain this a not?'.

Went to eat some Chinese cuisine after the class, i was going some new friends there but a confusing situation took and i ate alone not knowing they were at the same place. Anyways because of that i went back to the college for the Ms. Sunbeam's class, I was there one hour early so i started to sketch some stuffs(be wary of new stuffs for Light Production in the near future!). Being unaware of my surroundings and time when i was sketching, the class was already about to start. Seems like today, less people were coming since some thought this class was useless for their studies, yeah, their losses.

And so today i can really relax for a bit but i was still excited for tomorrow was Award for Excellency Day which i was invited to get an award for my SPM results for last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment