18 April 2009

Day 35 - Things are changing ( Part 2 )

Continuing from Day 35 of part one as there might be still loads of thing i haven't been saying much and probably I'm gonna dive deep into more personal things about my life, hold your horses though, not as deep as you think, heh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2 of Things are changing

After filling up the empty tummy i had in the morning, some of my friends weren't coming for the English language class as they have their 'reasons' but it matters not, most of them went for the class though. Truthfully, i can easily sweat even though sometimes were not as hot as usual like today just going back to the college, i sweat moderately the whole time, one more thing that I'm embarrass to say is that some of the time(well, i'm probably lying) i get nervous around girls and 'waters' kept dropping from my head.

Yup i do have a problem when I'm around with girls because since high school, my contact with girls can be close to zero for quite sometime until high school ended, i started to hang out more with female friends but still.. like today's afternoon class, one of my friend, Michelle was sitting beside me; even though i kept cool, i have a problem of opening conversations with her. The most i could get from myself to say is 'Oh, Really?', 'I'm not sure..' or i just laugh for a bit every now and then. What's even more embarrassing is that she was the one trying to talk to me, I get frustrated whenever i think about all the times.

It's not like i have 'a thing' for a girl whenever i talked to one(...well maybe most of the time) it's probably my personality because I have trouble conversing with guys too. Sigh, sometimes i wish i can be different socially, it hurts every time i think about it. Well, things are different when I'm chatting in the internet, almost like i was another person. After getting back home, one girl from my high school started chatting with me. It was just a normal everyday conversation, and to think i can't even do that in real life *covers face with hand*.

No comments:

Post a Comment