11 April 2009

Day 29 - Just chillin

Day 29 - 9th April 2009

Still at my apartment; when i woke up, my dad, Max and Connie had already went for work; leaving my mom and myself.. so we chatted about loads of stuff; yeah most of the time when it was just me and mom alone, we always have these long chats about life, politics, relationships, girls, boys, studies, future... the list goes on. One word for my mom, Awesome. Maybe one day.. I'd chat like that with my children too, like continuing the family tradition or something, heh.

Anyhow, we walked to the nearby shopping mall to get some necessary items in the afternoon, i always like to stroll around such places at this time as it's less crowded and i enjoy that kind of atmosphere. Long story short, after walking around the place, we ate, we went back to the apartment and dad came back and we packed things up and went back home. Simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment