05 April 2009

Day 24 - Some free time to kill, not literally

Ok things may get confusion as i haven't write the previous days so please bear with for this few days, sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 24 - 4th April 2009

Well finally a day to write my blog, realised that i got loads of things skipped though so i probably took 1 or 2 hours to finish each day. Today was sorta of 'Writing My Blog Day' cause Terb woke up pretty late before me so i told myself that i could write some for the whole day. I took a break that morning when i went breakfast with my bro; i thinked we talked for quite some time before getting back home, he hasn't heard how my orientation went so alot of the conversation was about that.

After gettting back home, i only wrote a bit before my parents got back from the apartment. Then i was feeling really bored about it as the atmosphere around the house was a bit crowded so i ended up practicing dance the whole afternoon instead. I still have to be flexible with my time management anyways so it wasn't a big deal.

Night time, was thinking what i missed in MSN so i too had the chance to chat but the internet connection in my area was really bad so trying to have a conversation with someone was ridiculous as watching static from the television. However, there was tons of new stuff in my mailbox, never knew so many things can happen in the internet after only a few days had passed, i felt kinda grateful, heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment