15 April 2009

Dreamland Episode 1 - Accidently gunned down a friend

OK, seriously I've having been having some weird dreams lately and some i remember clearly, so i have something unique to write about too, heh. However, explaining about my dreams would be blurry as my dreams although clear, they makes no sense at all.

This dream happened in 14th April 2009.

It started in a jungle probably in the morning or in the afternoon, i was sort of participating in a gun training course where i shoot targets(I can't remember what i was shooting so I'll put targets) from one location but the strange thing was there were two places where you can shoot the same targets. One was on plain ground, same level as the targets while there was one place where you can shoot from a small mountain, weird. I'm not sure how high the mountain was but i think it was two times the distance between me and the target( I was on the ground level). One more thing that is even more strange is that i didn't shoot at all. There were several people shooting from the mountain i recognize as friends from high school but there was one i specifically remembered, I'm not gonna say who but you will know why after write this.

So, i was looking at people shoot with their M-16s at the targets, i think the dream took place in one of the national service camps in the real world so the dream had a sort of realism to it. Anyways, after they have stopped practicing, i could see my friends in the mountain packing up to leave the place, at that moment, i remembered i picked up one of the M-16s lying around and glance at the gun for a while and then for no actual reason beside i was bored, i aimed at the friend that i remembered clearly in my dream. I can actually remember the way i hold the gun and aimed the gun using the cross hair on it. I felt my aim on him was dead on and could probably shoot him in one shot so i aimed a bit right and fired a single shot, i can sort of hear that gunshot when i was dreaming, it was loud. To my amaze, my friend walked towards left to where i was shooting at and damn was he in pain. I heard a loud yell and saw him tumbling down from the mountain, i vividly remember seeing him trying to grab onto something and people were desperately trying to save him from falling to certain death. This part of the story had ended like that with me in amazement and concerned about my friend's current situation(when i was dreaming, that is), why i wanted to shoot him? I have absolutely no reason, neither hatred nor anger against him to even do such a thing to him, i guess this is a really weird dream.

OK, this next part of the story is a bit unclear but please bear with me. After the 'incident', time skipped to the part where my friend was hospitalized, the memory of my friend being carried away by nurses passed me by like moving video clips. Afterwards the scenario is kinda hard to imagine but i was walking towards the ward that my friend was in, while walking, it was like there was a lot of people that i think were related to him pass me by but they were blurry as if i am being shown all the people that had visited him in the past, i could sense the sadness in them although at the same time, i felt like they were not really there. When i finally came to his ward, visions of all the people from the past was going out one by one. His ward was not lit with lights as he was sort of in a deep sleep and it was night time i guess, i could remember his left forehead was bandaged, so i guess i did shoot him and it was almost fatal. It's as if i had came here when there was no one around, i remembered i properly tug him in with the blanket on his bed to keep him warm. Even though this was just a dream, the things I'm feeling at that time was really real to me, i felt sorry for him, i felt guilt for injuring him and shame to show my face to him when he is in this condition.

I think i just sat there for sometime, looking at him and left the place normally. Next thing was that i realized it was just a dream and things started to get unexplainable and finally i woke up, having remembered all that has happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment