20 April 2009

Day 36-37 - Gloomy Two Days

Day 36-37 - 16th-17th April 2009

I got to say that whenever i stay at my family apartment, the atmosphere over there always seems to get dull, it makes me all tired and weakens my will to do anything except dropping down to the bed. So anyways, i went there for the night as my father wanted to go to his workplace quicker since the apartment was much closer than back home. Oh, I told you i don't have classes for the next four days, haven't i? Well either way, this is the last time I'm repeating myself to avoid repetition of things like this, so don't go asking me about that later on.

Moving on, that night me and Max was watching movies in the laptop while my parents went and visit Uncle and Aunt Tan. Things were cool until my parents came back and together we went outside for dinner, while we were eating, Max had a phone call from one of his old pals back home telling him to come back for an another old friend that was really recently, passed away. Of course he wanted to go back but the problem is that it was already late at night and my parents are concern of things that may happen at such time while hurrying back home. So in the end my parents forbid him to go and he was pretty pissed about it. Me? i didn't side with anyone as I don't want to further stress the matter since it might turn out bad for everyone; i was just being safe thats all, not heartless if that's you are thinking.

Ok writing about Day 37 now.

So he was still buzzed about himself being unable to go to his friend's funeral on the next day but he had eased up a bit compared to yesterday. I'll just summarize this day since i don't remember much, maybe because that day was boring, that's usually the reason.
  • Max went to fetch Connie(his gf) from finishing work
  • Went back home in the afternoon
  • Played PC games
  • Played PC games
  • Played PC games
  • Slept like a pig

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment