05 December 2009

The little things in life (Not Kim's blog larhh)

*Ahem* as i am writing, the title doesn't really have any connection with Kim's blog. Please continue reading with no suspicion present in your mind.

4th - 5th December 09'

Didn't go for maths class on Friday, a simple yet practical reason, screw maths i don't want to stuck in a traffic jam for more than 2 hours, luckily my brother warned me that along the path i'm gonna be completely slowed due to accidents and rainfall on that day. Turned back home from highway immediately and thankfully rest at home.

Too bad my Friday at home wasn't exciting, more towards boring and wasteful, probably spent the whole day playing a PC game until i went out with my parents to buy some grocery. When i came back home i stopped playing and start working on the next episode until late at night.

Making them videos is quite fun actually, feels like i had used my time a bit more productively, although the editing process takes a quarter of my day, not really stressful if anyone's wondering but surely satisfying, watching the videos is like looking back the past memories we had together, with my naked eyes. Editing them required me to listen to voices even more carefully, look through every features clearly and understand what they are feeling at that moment of time, again and again.

I'd often pause every now and then in the process, to just remind myself and reminisce the memories, more often i realize there are some of the past i did not manage to capture in pictures nor videos which sometimes, are saddening. It would have been great to go back and just observe back the past.

Went to a pc fair the very next day, prepared myself fully in the morning, thought i bring my cam for the trip since i heard some of my friends were working there, take a few pics and vids i thought. But i guess luck wasn't on my side, looked for them but they weren't there and it was because of the timely break for them, what a coincidence. Though mainly i went there because i wanted to meet some friends i haven't seen for quite a while, i guess another reason would be to spend some time with my brothers. So i still took some pictures and small clips around there, some from Pavillion as i went there after going through the pc fair.

Overall not a bad Friday or Saturday, get to do what i like, get to see some nice looking girls(can't hide that, hah) around KL. I guess i enjoy and want to remember the little things in life, so i capture them in random pictures and videos, doing whatever little activities with the people i love. For me, those little things probably feel up more of my time than those bigger events or trips i go for, too bad not many people realize this and forget much of it, thus thinking their lives are not as cheerful as they wanted it to be.

May you all cherish what ever you do with all the people around you that is important for yourself and consider you to be important to them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment