07 December 2009

New hat, Merry Christmas everyone ^^


6th December 09'

Woke up right in the afternoon, can't believe yesterday i went to a cyber cafe in Kepong to play with my bros, at midnight darn it, hah, sometimes i just can't believe the ridiculous randomness of my big brother can have. We played until around 3 o' clock in the morning and only then we had back for home in Rawang. Well, although part of didn't want to go but then again, why not? I haven't been spending much time with him, might as well go with him as he had wished.

Anyways, was thinking of studying for the day but found myself wasting time on the pc until late in the evening and my whole family decided to go KL for dinner, yeah random, afterwards went to Time Square to walk around but that day, hats caught my attention, hah, my bros and I were like scavenging for the cheapest and nice hat for me and finally one that's not too pricy and not too shabby. Maybe that time i was REALLY overjoyed i guess, immediately wore the hat, hah.



man... i think i'm too gay that night.

My bro, Max, adoring me LOL

I guess Christmas presents came early for me, hahah. Definitely a good good night~~~ for me. I guess i just haven't been with my family as often i think i guess, it's always fun having brothers this random. Then again i always think at the last moment that we can't be together forever, sooner or later all of us will have our own family to care for. So, enjoy and cherish every moment we spend our times with our family, because you won't have much later in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment