12 December 2009

Sick, again.

Can't believe this is the second time in this month i'm getting flu-like symptoms again. Well blame myself for not drinking proper amount of those liquid.

Probably just the seasonal flu, almost everybody i know is having flu, some of my friends and even my mum caught the illness. No matter how strong the immune system i have, it is inevitable when so many people around you are getting sick.

Hah, call it irony or fate, i think i wished for it myself, feeling bad for people around me suffering while i do not. Believing the way of "When there's joy, share it with others; when there's trouble, go down with it together." Having fun by yourself where nobody is able to join you? Or go through hard times with people important? I guess subconsciously my heart just doesn't want to be left out.

Alone at home this Saturday night, a rather boring time spent but used it to browse through edited or original videos. Why? The reason is simple as "I' bored" but that's probably too light of an explanation. I guess my life works in both ways, When i'm with my friends, i think about family but when i'm with my family, i think about my friends. Silly, eh? I can't really answer the next 'why' because i'm confused myself.

I find myself either laughing or smiling in front a screen while I watch videos or pictures of friends and family. Past memories stored in this digital state, they are either bring joy to me or touched my heart. After that i probably stare blankly and imagined how it was like back then in my mind. Silly but that's how it's like for me. Even now as i type out the words, to express this feelings in words i reminisce it. The time we spent celebrating See Wei's birthday, the time we spent watching Transformer, the time we spent in karaokes but most of the time, we spent it in class, together.

Hahahahah, i think, i'm just being overeactive and maybe it's just the flu. Anyways, just shouting out random thoughts and feelings, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment