03 December 2009

What can i say, substitute lecturers suck.

3rd December 09'

Today, not quite my day, mostly because of the traffic, adding up with my eyes really irritated for no reason and finally the so called 'lecturer' who was temporarily in charge of teaching tort.

Well, i think all schools, colleges or universities always have those boring & lame lecturers but i can say this particular one is even worse, after the first half of the class i can already see he's not serious about teaching us, doesn't exactly know what he's suppose to be teaching and practically doesn't know that he's jokes and questions are really lame and pointless. Seriously, i listened to what he's saying and all i think he's doing is just stalling time until the real lecturer comes back, damn, there goes a month's time wasted on temporary crap.

Thank god i have companies, if not i probably died of boredom and stress from the guy and from the traffic. It sorta soothed my mind after just hanging out with them when class was over, despite afterwards a long and boring journey back to my home. Had to experience traffic jams first hand and taste its bitter effects of slowness.

Just randomly chatting and passing time with friends, is cool and fun. Always a better choice than doing things alone when i can do much more with others.

---------------------------------------

Well let's just hope i can read and understand them myself, would still go on Thursdays but NOT for the classes but for tort, hahah.

This post was random.

Anything for me to go in depth? hmmmm.. not much, classes started; from time to time, friends are met and friends are missed. Have been busy all week whenever i step out of home, should spend more time to rest and relax but seems like i busy myself with things more often i than would notice, nevertheless it makes me think about home more than usual, always reminding myself it's the most safest and relaxing place i can be.

I just hope this Christmas would be great, i haven't been told any plans yet from my secondary school friends yet, last year it was celebrated at my home and was my idea, though there's still some plans from my family around that time, dunno if most of my college mates would be free that time, everyone seems to be busy at Christmas, almost impossible to celebrate it with everyone at that day. Well, i still have that jolly spirit and i'm hoping things will work out sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment