29 March 2009

Day 17 to 23 - Stopped, but haven't given up yet

How long has it been? a full week? yeah i pretty much lost the time to write 'My Days' for sometime but luckily i got some today. I kinda miss writing too, actually, and i realised that just before the 4th month started, my mind and hands had started to itch me about it, hah. I'm going to just write all the days i missed into this one post but not immediately, you'll find that I'll be updating it for sometime before it's complete, so be warned it's gonna be the longest post i ever done and i might forget bits of stuff here and there. Oh, and uh, sorry to anyone who's reading up til now!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 17 - Warming Descend but not so Earthly Hour - 28th March 2008

Well not so good of a sleep when your being squeezed by two people beside you the whole time, it will do. It was already time to check out so by time things didn't look blurry from my eyes, we're already half way down the mountain and while we were there, dad wanted to go to the Education UK Expo 2009 in Kuala Lumpur Convention Center and the way we go, yay.

Bad news is that all of those universities are situated in England, well duh, but one common thing about them is that all of them are expensive and hard to get a scholarship. Well it can't be bothered now anyways since I'm going to be studying A-Levels in Malaysia. The point of going there was that my dad wants to check the universities in England I'd be going after a couple of years.

There was one foreign counsellor for a university, a UK citizen we met at the fair, well maybe my dad was nervous or something ..when he wanted to converse with her, his voice was getting softer when she tries to speak with him until i think my dad sorta mumbled a bit at that time so it was up to me to speak with her. Quite frankly, it was because my dad couldn't understand her way of speaking in English, well you know, British English is not usually what my dad hears about, fortunately, i can't say i fully understand what she was speaking about but most of the time, yes as i had watch plenty of British movies and i sorta always try to speak like them ..sometimes. So we talked a bit, no process but she was sorta polite and a nice person to chat with, to be honest, I'll say this, what a big difference between foreigners and Malaysians.

After that we left the fair, few mistakes made trying to search for Max(he was hanging with his girlfriend, not knowing where) but we manage to find each other again and went for home. Before going home, we went to pick up Max's car at a workshop first and went back home after that has done. Because today, there's this Earth Hour to celebrate all around the world, after Terb came back home from his apartment, we went out to buy food for steamboat(for anyone who doesn't know, it's the opposite of BBQ, you're suppose to put uncooked food into a large bowl of hot soup and you DIY all of it, it's fun.). Well, when Earth Hour started, i think a few things didn't go so smoothly, for instance, most of the town are still covered with artificial lights, hmmph, typical Malaysian i guess. Good thing though, Kuala Lumpur and most major cities did cooperate and celebrated Earth Hour, that made me a bit more proud of being Malaysian a bit. OK, theres a few other miscellaneous things bothered me was Max was not as in to celebrating it, the steamboat preparations were a bit late, the street lights were still lit.

But other than that, the next neighbours were motivated by us and decided to close their lights too, even for a few minutes only, i give my thanks to all that closed their lights that day, i like you all, hahah.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 18 - Final Fantasy : The Last Day Of Relaxation - 29th March 2009

Tomorrow might be the day that i will not be able to use the computer much anymore(and was it so damn true). So i probably used my computer for the next quarters time of the days(can't remember much), i didn't went out though, probably because my mind was full of thoughts about tomorrow, well you know, first day of college; you usually get super nervous about it and what not.

I can say that, today was a bit wasted for i was thinking much of my future most, at that present moment. I thought about my friends, teachers, my old school life, yeah, alot of things are going to change. Well good thing is that i still get to go back home, the college ain't far away so I'm still living with my parents. However, there'll be alot lesser times catching back with old friends now. Some sacrifices have to be made i guess.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orientation Trilogy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 19 - Orientation - 30th March 2009

Today is the day, got up quite early, probably my first time this year to have my own purpose and reasons to wake up in the morning, yeah, quite shocking isn't it? Ok, so today's the first day that I'm going to college, my parents gave me a ride as they were going to pay for the college fee to state one of the reasons. One more thing, i was still goddamn nervous about it though.

Basically, when i got into orientation class, loads of people coming in, only a few familiar faces, not gonna say much but there were really alot of people there, more than i expected. The lecturer, Kumar, probably someone i will meet again the next two days of orientation, was a funny and cool guy i guess, he's classes weren't as boring as would of thought. In fact it was really interesting, we first had a few introductions, then loads of activities to do and teaching us what,why, how to study properly and mostly philosophies of studies. Which made me quite drawn towards his teachings though not for some people in the class and looking forward to his other lessons the next few times in college. Oh, i made a few friends in the process too, mostly by breaking my shyness, heh.

Then that my parents fetch me back home, i was exhausted that only after getting back home, i went to take a nap but that nap turned into a really long sleep; i just practically slept until the very next morning. Probably because the nervousness and studying a bit for myself today made me really mentally exhausted, i felt useless as i sleep through the whole night but meh, it's probably worth it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 20 - Orientation 2 - 31st March 2009

Not going to college with my parents today as I'm going to take the train alone this time, when i think about it, it was the first time i rode the train alone, usually i only ride the train when i go shopping with friends, shocking, isn't it?

Anyways there was no problem getting to the college cause it's just walking distance from the train station, so the maximum time i can use to get there is only about 10 minutes. I had loads of fun again when the orientation started, i get to meet some new friends, play some balls, solve puzzles and learn interesting things from Kumar. Time flies by for me, parents fetched me, not tired today though as i stopped studying a bit so i wasn't going to sleep for really long like yesterday.

Too bad it's going to end after tomorrow but i made some good memories out of it. Again i felt today was fully used, another interesting day too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 21 - Orientation 3-Last Lesson - 1st April 2009

April . Fools . Day if if the radio didn't 'warn' me about it i could have been pranked alot on that day

No comments:

Post a Comment