22 March 2009

Day 10 - Final decision

Day 10 - 21st March 2009

Hoho, today things got specially quick when deciding where I'm going to study at, remember when i said my parents went to see my Aunt and Uncle Tan? Well Uncle Tan recommended a college which specialized on the law courses and was cheaper than the two which i stated before, Taylor and Sunway College. This college is called Brickfield Asia College and it is located near the KL Sentral Station so a couple of minutes walking from the train station to there ain't that bad at all.

Heh, it practically blends in with the other buildings.

So, my parents, my bro, Boon Liang, and i went to search for the college cause we have no idea where exactly it was. We ended up asking for directions but right when we asked at a fuel station, the person points to a bank in front of us, yes the college was a shared building between Public Bank and Brickfield Asia College. Though there's no campus life if I'm going to study here, but it's one of the best place for studying the course i chosen. The fee wasn't expensive at all because the school can provide good financial aid since the college ain't big compared to others. So i swiftly decided to register for it and by the next week, My study starts today.

Because i don't have much time, my parents went to a nearby mall to buy me a bag but later thought that if i have to get laptop(it gives out a free bag if i bought one), there was no need to get a bag too. But wait, I'm didn't go back home yet at that time.

There was another i need to go first and that's my Uncle and Aunt Tan's home. We sorta need Uncle Tan's advice for my future because he learned law studies too. His advice to me sure gave me some preparation for what is coming for me the next few years.

Well finally back home, when i thought i could start writing down this, my parents argued about the environment in where I'm going to study at. All those bickerings made me stressful and i couldn't write so i went to sleep early that night. To be honest though, the place might be a bit harder for me travel to there and back home but i'm not gonna go forward if i am getting pushed back by little difficulties like this. So wish me luck i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment