14 March 2009

Day 2 - Celebrating The A's

Day 2 - 13th March 2009

Nothing much.. for this day.. well.. except for having dinner with my family i guess.. we were going to our other 'home' at a nearby town which was not far away from my first one, Actually it's an apartment that my parents bought which act as a 'hang out' whenever we had something to celebrate or was just really bored at home(first).

We stayed there for one night but before that we went to a friend of my third elder brother, Boon Liang who was a full-time Amway member and nutritionist, Jeffrey the reason was that he was really good at telling a person's health by just looking at a person's body like the hands, face, skin condition and probably a lot more. I'll spare the details but what surprised me was when he discovered my mother's kidney problem was connected to every other illness and health problems that she has at present or from her past. I were surprised that he told us some illness could be prevented but were too late to notice, the dude then tell us some ways to make her health stable again like taking proper nutrition and avoid taking anymore medicine cause usually medicines will only prevent one particular illness from getting worse but makes the whole person's health more worse.

It would take 3 months of time for my mom to recover but i guess it can be done ..or not.
Though the process will certainly help my mom, no questioning that but.. it was costly and my mom probably don't have the patience to do so cause it requires her to stop eating her favourite flavour, spicy. Well anyways, i guess time will tell me. Hope she get's well.

After that we had our planned dinner after Max(second older bro) had only came.. with his girlfriend, Connie. Not that i had any problem or anything worth mentioning about.. meh.. when i think about it, probably just my imagination. So i had the liberty of choosing what place to go; picked the one that all of us could enjoy eating, it was REALLY.. appetizing though the workers waited for us as they were suppose to close up but we ate like about an hour , heh.

Nothing much that had happened the day ..but i guess it was one of those days i find quite normal and satisfying except from the fact i slept right after i ate, gonna be bad for my health haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment