24 March 2009

Day 12 - Waiting Time

Day 12 - 23rd 2009

Less than a week until 'that' time comes, i feel sorta like I'm waiting for it; haven't doing much lately except playing loads of games to waste time, i felt quite bad actually. But i break free from it with a little drawing on the random girl i haven't finished drawing 3 days ago. I got to say you can learn quite a lot about perspectives of objects by just making mistakes; from mistakes i was able to imagine a more corrective picture. Unfortunately because of that, i couldn't finish much about the details on the drawing, it took quite a long time before i got the silhouette of the person right and it still looks bad.

Meh, didn't take any art lessons so it couldn't be helped i guess. I just think drawing is just something i like to do once in a while but not something I'm talented at. Maybe because i just wanted to put feelings and thoughts into my drawing, nothing out of ordinary.

Oh i think there was one of my brother i haven't mentioned, Kah Leong, my eldest brother. Man.. writing real names are weird so i'm just gonna change Kah Leong to 'Ulti' and Boon Liang to 'Terb' since those are their internet nicknames.

So about today, my brother, Ulti went outside to fetch his girlfriend and buy some 2GB RAMs. Well, the RAMs are sorta of my present for my results, a bit late but it didn't matter. He's the kind of people that don't really know how to show affection to people so when he does something like this it feels kinda awkward.

It's just got to show some people that family love exists in all of us, even if you don't notice it, it's always there. It's just most people used the wrong methods to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment