26 March 2009

Day 14 - Revealed Crime before Watchmen

Day 14 - 24th March 2009

About last night's events, it has been revealed today that the two suspicious people riding the motorcycle were really robbers *GASP*. Fortunately, they were beaten up by the people they were robbing from before getting arrested by the police officers, they were beaten up so badly that they had to be hospitalized, in my opinion, they deserved it, period.

Bad news is that they weren't probably the only ones and there maybe still more of their kind. So, don't think the bad wind has stopped blowing at you cause the whole typhoon is behind it. Anyone reading this i would like you to exercise more caution, i hope that you guys are gonna be safe.

OK.. back to my day, guess what? Going out again, and this time my dad's has some work at some place far from town and after that, not going back my home but the other 'home' which is my family's apartment. The one i wrote about at Day 2? Yes that's the one.

So i was driving on the highway to our dad's work place, kinda boring since most of the time it's a straight road, i can literally use only fingers to control the steering. Once there, me and my mom waited in the car, i pull out the unfinished random girl i started drawing and mom was like 'What the hell is that? Let me help you with it.' and starts advising me on drawing the girl, to my amazement my mom probably had some talent in drawing, i immediately notice what i did wrong after she corrected some of my mistakes.

Hmm, when am i going to post that drawing? Not sure but sooner or later i guess, i probably continue to draw that girl to higher details each time i scan it into my computer, feels like my drawing grows each day, hah.

Anyways after my dad was done working, we went to our apartment, i immediately slept there for like 2 hours, yeah i was sorta tired from driving. Later, Max was coming here too, since today the nearby theater has cheaper tickets for movies so me and Max went to watch some movie and we picked 'Watchmen'. Only to know that the movie was 2 hours and 30 minutes long so we watched it till after midnight. The movie was kinda cool even though it's long like 'Dark Knight' but except for those 'awkward moments' which were uneasy to look at if you know what i mean.

Movie finished, went back to apartment, gotten loads of Zzzs.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment