19 March 2009

Day 7 - Powering Up The Light

Day 7 - 18 March 2009

Woke up feeling pretty beat up, didn't have much of good night sleep. Even in my dreams, i could remember i had no mood in whatever was happening around me, then probably thought to myself
' Man, screw dreaming, I'm waking up.'

Well when i woke up, it was already afternoon, i know that my friends probably were the same situation more or less. I text message them concerning that i am sorry about what trouble i had caused, not that i wanted forgiveness but i think it was right to do so. Stayed home to write applications of scholarships; did not have the mood to practice dancing at all so i spent the afternoon staring outside my house and thinking about it. At that time i wished i really could forget, every time i was busy with stuff i always end up thinking about it again.

That night, i went out with my parents for the night market near town. It has been for some time i walked around there. No familiar faces were seen but loads of people there were mostly high school kids, seems like my time had moved again, it felt like those kids had replaced me cause there was a time, loads of people i've seen before would hang around there. Well it doesn't matter now i guess. Oh, one more thing, there was also these two physically impaired people singing, they sang quite well so i gave a couple of dollars to them and that's all for now folks!

But seriously, going out like that probably ease off my worries a lot. Meh, i'll just think of it as life lesson i guess. I mean, no point on worrying what that has passed i guess. Since i'm ok now, i probably update something new in my other blog 'Light Comic Stand', well whenever that is, hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment