27 March 2009

Day 15 - No Hang Out After Shopping

Day 15 - 26th March 2009

Got up feeling real bad, didn't take my bath yesterday so i immediately went for shower the next few minutes once after i had open my eyes and boy does that... didn't freshen me up at all.. ate breakfast at a vegetarian restaurant, and went for the shopping mall to buy some clothes for college. At that time, damn, my eyes were really dry, it was hard to keep my composure while trying to keep my eyes open.

Bought some clothes, we were going back home(not apartment); dad's driving though, my eyes were irritating, my stomach was killing, i didn't felt good :). But i thought to myself, today's probably the last day i can go hang out with my friends but man things couldn't go as well as i wished, some friends needed me to give them a ride first but i couldn't cause of the recent criminal events so can't fetch them. Therefore they can't and other's that can go by themselves won't go either.

So i probably missed my last chance but i don't feel that bad or regretful probably because they ain't much of friends i can totally trust i.e true friendship among people i know. Yeah, maybe i still haven't found one but i still have a long way to go. Man, i probably gonna miss them anyways, since i'll be busy studying for the first whole year of A-Level, no goofing around permanently, heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment