20 March 2009

Day 8 - Casual Sunshine

Day 8 - 19th March 2009

Hmm... I'm stumped, what exactly did i do today? It seems like today was really normal, like nothing out of the ordinary happened today, well i still seemed to think about the incident but other than that...

Ok... there probably was something about today but since i don't have much to say... i did get into a bit frustrated while playing games. Every once in a while, i get really annoyed when i can't beat a certain game smoothly and things don't go the way i want, i tend to burst my bubbles when people are trying to ask about something.

Die puny Koopas!

So today i played a classic game 'New Super Mario Bros. DS' on my computer, the game's easier than previous versions but that didn't stop me from dying again and again. So as i was playing, my mom wanted to play games too on the other computer at my home. Though it may seem people at her age playing games are weird but for my mother to want to play games, it means she is really really bored. Nothing major happened just that i didn't help my mom to start the game so Max sorta helped but later i gave a big sigh and help my mom in the end anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment