17 March 2009

Day 5 - Doctor VS Lawyer

Day 5 - 16th March 2009

Seems like today was going to be another 'drive my parents out of town' again, though this time, i get to drive to the heart of the city, Kuala Lumpur. It's my first though, so i get to drive only TO the place my dad's going of course. Most of the time it was going smoothly one except for one accident(avoided) that i made my heart pump twice as fast as usual.

Well other than escaping from certain 'damage payment', we reached to the place where my dad is going to go for a interview. Oh, i haven't explain why my dad is jobless? That's simple, he retired from a government company because our country has an age limiting law to work at government companies. So after sometime, dad got bored and started interviewing for jobs.

Back to this present day, my dad went for his 4th or 5th time interview for this certain private company, dunno about the details but the previous interviews were just negotiating and explaining the job. At that time, me and my mom waited in the car so i happen to get the information from her.There was no parking spaces so we temporarily park at a private entrance of a building.

Brought me 'E to J Dictionary' and waited for the guard to kick my ass.

A guard did come out of the gates, so we went for another spot first before anything happens. So.. about that book.. yeah i sorta learning japanese from all sorts of things, and one of them this dictionary which i bring whenever i know i have some time to read it. I just thought it be cool to speak another language, i don't know, it might be handy if i bumped into a japanese.

We wait and of course we also talked.. about what i'll be studying, seems like i might become an attorney after all since my parents don't like me going to Russia to study medical courses all alone for 6 years.. i guess. Studying at my own country won't be bad too, i get to go back home conveniently or vice versa. Too bad cause if i am going to Russia, i might have some Russian friends and speak their language too. More good news though is that i can still go study in medical courses even after i graduated from law school, i guess it's a double win for me.

About after an hour, the interview ended and dad says there's a high possibility that he's gonna get the job. The pay ain't bad and most of the time he works in the office. Nothing much else happened i guess, watched a few South Park episodes, played some solitaire and photoshopped a few things. And now i'm tired and going go to sleep, chow.

No comments:

Post a Comment